June 25 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq as of 1500 GMT on Saturday.
* Denotes a new or updated item.
* KIRKUK - Iraqi police defused a small bomb near an oil well in the Bai Hassan oilfield, 70 km (45 miles) northwest of Kirkuk, police said.
* KIRKUK - Gunmen in a speeding car shot and wounded an off-duty soldier in western Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - Gunmen opened fire at an Iraqi security checkpoint, killing two soldiers, in northern Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* BAGHDAD - Gunmen using silenced weapons shot dead an employee of the Electricity Ministry in Baghdad's southeastern Ameen district, an Interior Ministry source said.
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb went off and wounded two civilians on Palestine Street in northeastern Baghdad, an Interior Ministry source said.
* BAIJI - Three Iraqi military counter-terrorism troops and an al Qaeda militant were killed during a shootout in Baiji, 180 km (112 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - Gunmen using silenced weapons shot dead a policeman in Baghdad's west-central Mansour district late on Friday, an Interior Ministry source said.
(Compiled by Baghdad newsroom)