March 19 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq as of 1245 GMT on Saturday.
* Denotes a new or updated item.
* SHIRQAT - Two Turkish construction workers were kidnapped from a building site in Shirqat, 300 km (180 miles) north of Baghdad.
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb hit an Iraqi army patrol in Adhamiya, a northern district of Baghdad, killing two soldiers and one civilian and wounding six soldiers and three civilians according to a source in the Interior Ministry.
* BAGHDAD - Four civilians were wounded in the northern district of Adhamiya when a roadside bomb went off in a tunnel, according to the same source.
* BAGHDAD - Five soldiers were wounded in Shaab, a northern district of Baghdad, when a roadside bomb went off, an Interior Ministry source said.
* BAGHDAD - Three civilians were wounded when a roadside bomb went off in Karrada in central of Baghdad, an Interior Ministry source said.
MOSUL - Gunmen in a speeding car opened fire on a construction worker's vehicle, killing him and wounding his wife in western Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
MUSSAYAB - A roadside bomb went off and killed one civilian and wounded two others in Mussayab, an Interior Ministry source said.
BAIJI - A roadside bomb killed three shepherds in Baiji, 180 km (112 miles) north of Baghdad on Friday, police said.
KIRKUK - Gunmen in a speeding car shot dead a lawyer on Friday near his house in southern Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
JURF AL-SAKHAR - Gunmen stormed a house on Friday and killed two brothers belonging to the government-backed Sunni Sahwa militia in Jurf al-Sakhar in western Mussayab, about 60 km (40 miles) south of Baghdad, police said.
(Compiled by Baghdad newsroom)