March 6 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq as of 2000 GMT on Sunday.
* denotes new or updated item
* BAGHDAD - Gunmen using weapons equipped with silencers killed two students in Baghdad's western Amiriya district, an Interior Ministry source said.
* MOSUL - Gunmen killed a civilian in front of his house in eastern Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - police said they found the bodies of two men with gunshot wounds to the head in the town of al-Gweer, 60 km (37 miles) east of Mosul.
* SINJAR - Police said they found the body of a high school student after three days of his disappearance in Sinjar, a town 390 km (240 miles) northwest of Baghdad.
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb targeting a police car wounded a policeman and a civilian in Beirut square of eastern Baghdad, an Interior Ministry source said.
MOSUL - Gunmen threw a hand grenade at a police patrol and wounded six people, including three policemen in central Mosul, police said.
MOSUL - Five people were wounded when gunmen threw a hand grenade at a police patrol in western Mosul, police said.
MOSUL - Gunmen shot dead an off-duty policeman near his home in eastern Mosul, police said.
BAGHDAD - A sticky bomb attached to a car carrying a government employee killed him and wounded his wife in western Baghdad's Yarmouk district on Saturday, an Interior Ministry source said.
HILLA - A roadside bomb killed four people in a town north of the city of Hilla, 100 km (62 miles) south of Baghdad on Saturday, an Interior Ministry source said.
ISKANDARIYA - Gunmen carrying silencers killed a man on Saturday in the town of Iskandariya, 40 km (25 miles) south of Baghdad, an Interior Ministry source said.
(Compiled by Baghdad newsroom)