Nov 16 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq as of 1400 GMT on Wednesday.
* Indicates a new or updated item.
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb went off near a temporary police checkpoint and wounded six people, including three policemen, in the Saidiya district of southern Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - A bomb left at the window of a local mayor's office went off and wounded him in the southern outskirts of Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - A civilian was killed and 13 people were wounded, including two Iraqi soldiers, when a roadside bomb went off near an army patrol in western Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* QAIYARA - Police said they found the bodies of a father and his son, shot in the head and chest, in the town of Qaiyara, 290 km (180 miles) north of Baghdad, a day after they were kidnapped from their home.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb exploded near a bus carrying Iranian pilgrims, killing two people and wounding 18 others, on the northern outskirts of Baghdad, police and hospital sources said.
KIRKUK - A roadside bomb went off and wounded three civilians late on Tuesday in the town of Rashad, near Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
KIRKUK - Gunmen kidnapped a government employee late on Tuesday near the city of Kirkuk, police said. (Compiled by Baghdad bureau)