Our Jobs Market offers free job advertisements for registered charities and TrustLaw beneficiaries and affordable options for those looking to recruit quality candidates focused on social change.
Why recruit with us?
- We attract dynamic professionals with a global outlook. Find the executives, professionals and graduates you need who are passionate about social change, development, social enterprise, law, corporate responsibility, journalism, and more.
- Reach a global audience: In 2012, over 3.3 million unique visitors came to the Foundation’s websites. Our community boasts over 1,500 leading NGOs, social enterprises, and corporations, 10,000 journalist alumni of our TrustMedia programmes, and over 270 law firms representing 90,000 lawyers who are members of TrustLaw Connect.
- Your post can pack a punch with our featured or premium listings. Access an even wider audience with weekly unique tweets for Premium listings to over 40,000 Twitter followers. For our Premium and Featured listings, we highlight your posting in our Jobs Market Email Alert to subscribers and include the ad in our LinkedIn jobs update to over 1,000 members.
|Standard listing||Featured listing||Premium listing|
|Advertising rates||Free for registered charities and TrustLaw beneficiaries||£350||£500|
|Post your job advertisement in our Jobs Market|
|Included in our weekly Jobs Market Email Alert to subscribers|
|Included in our weekly LinkedIn jobs update to over 1,000 members|
|Your job advertisement shown at top of search results|
|Display your company logo with the job description|
|Place your ad and display your company logo at the top of the Jobs Market Home Page|
|Get top placement in our weekly Jobs Market Email Alert|
|Weekly unique tweets about your specific job to 40,000 followers|
Create an account by sending us an email at email@example.com with the following details:
- Organisation name
- Contact name
- Invoice address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Website address
- TrustLaw member?
- Registered charity number or proof of charity status (for access to free standard advertisements)
- Include your UK Charity Commission registration number or US 501©3 ID. If you are a charity based outside of the US or UK, please provide proof of a charity registration identification number and explain how and where your organisation is registered. This can either be a link to view your registration on your country’s online database, or if that is not available, a scanned copy of a document that clearly shows your registration number and proves your charitable status.
We will respond via email with your username, password and login details to post your job online immediately. If you select a Premium or Featured job listing, we will invoice you. Existing users: Login to post your job now
What is the process for posting a job?
- Login to your jobs account
- Select job advertisement type: Premium (£500), Featured (£350) or Standard (Free)
- Enter job description details
- Job title
- Job type (permanent, contract, part-time, etc.)
- Start and End dates
- Job description and how to apply
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Click submit
- Your advertisement will be posted to our Jobs Market immediately
- An invoice will be sent to the address provided payable within 30 days of invoice date if you posted a Premium and Featured job advertisement
How much does it cost to advertise a job vacancy?
We have three advertising rates – Free for a Standard listing (available to registered charities and TrustLaw beneficiaries only), £350 for a Featured listing and £500 for a Premium listing.
Will my job advertisement show up immediately?
Yes. Once you submit the job description details through our system, the job advertisement will go live on the Jobs Market immediately.
How long will my job advertisement stay on the site?
You set the deadline for each of your advertisements when entering details into our system.
How does the payment process work?
When you post your job advertisement, we will issue an invoice to the address provided when you create your account. The invoice will be payable within 30 days of the invoice date.