- By Harjeet Singh | Tue, 26 May 2015 08:00
- By European Commission's Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department (ECHO) | Fri, 22 May 2015 16:28
- By European Commission's Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department (ECHO) | Thu, 21 May 2015 17:32
- By Aidan McQuade, Anti-Slavery International | Thu, 21 May 2015 14:39
- By Ed Duffus / Plan International | Thu, 21 May 2015 11:17
- By Yves Daccord | Wed, 20 May 2015 07:51
- By Carolynne Wheeler | Mon, 18 May 2015 16:17
- By Patrick Mutisya | Fri, 15 May 2015 11:02
- By Chris Arsenault | Thu, 14 May 2015 11:02
- By Crystal Wells | Wed, 13 May 2015 18:08
- By Paul Dillon, IOM | Wed, 13 May 2015 09:40
- By Kyle Degraw, Save the Children | Tue, 12 May 2015 16:41
Malaysian police reveal grim secrets of jungle trafficking ...
Israel, Palestinians pull back after Gaza exchange of fire
Number of hungry people worldwide drops below 800 mln - U.N.
Irish gay marriage vote "defeat for humanity" - Vatican official
Spain's Valencia CF kicks into UN campaign for women's rights
Zanzibar police beef up fight against sexual, physical abuse
FEATURE-Singapore's foreign maids exploited by agents, employers
C. African Republic needs more money to end "massive displacement"
Before Myanmar seized migrant boat, Rohingya whisked away
East African leaders to hold summit on Burundi violence
Iraq Shi'ite militia lead campaign to reverse Islamic State gains