- By European Commission's Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department (ECHO) | Fri, 22 May 2015 16:28
- By European Commission's Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department (ECHO) | Thu, 21 May 2015 17:32
- By Aidan McQuade, Anti-Slavery International | Thu, 21 May 2015 14:39
- By Ed Duffus / Plan International | Thu, 21 May 2015 11:17
- By Yves Daccord | Wed, 20 May 2015 07:51
- By Carolynne Wheeler | Mon, 18 May 2015 16:17
- By Patrick Mutisya | Fri, 15 May 2015 11:02
- By Chris Arsenault | Thu, 14 May 2015 11:02
- By Crystal Wells | Wed, 13 May 2015 18:08
- By Paul Dillon, IOM | Wed, 13 May 2015 09:40
- By Kyle Degraw, Save the Children | Tue, 12 May 2015 16:41
- By Alexander Matheou | Mon, 11 May 2015 14:35
Mass graves of suspected trafficking victims found in ...
UN chief urges dialogue in Burundi after politician's ...
Saudi forces and Yemen's Houthis trade fire, border crossing...
Iraqi forces regain ground from Islamic State east of Ramadi
INSIGHT-Unable to halt Europe-bound migrants, Tripoli ...
Nepal landslide blocks river, raises fears of flood reaching...
Scores of Boko Haram militants dead, women and children rescued
British anti-slavery chief enlists Vatican in global pact
Shi'ite militias advance on Islamic State insurgents near Ramadi
Activists damage habitat in Seattle bay during Shell oil ...
West, Africa trade barbs on UN appeal against illicit small ...