Join AlertNet Climate and CARE International's Poverty, Environment and Climate Change Network on Thursday, June 27, from 13:00 to 14:00 British Summer Time for a live online debate: "Can the post-2015 development goals drive action on climate change?"
Please contribute your comments and questions in the comment box below, or via Twitter hashtag #post2015climate for our expert panel:
- Amina Mohammed, special advisor of the U.N. Secretary-General on post-2015 development planning
- Mary Robinson, former President of Ireland and president of the Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice
- Pa Ousman Jarju, climate change envoy for Gambia and member of the Least Developed Countries expert panel on post-2015 development goals
- Ruth Fuller, co-chair of the Beyond 2015 group for UK NGOs and international development policy adviser at WWF
- Kit Vaughan, director, CARE Poverty Environment and Climate Change Network (PECCN)Event start time: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:00 PM