£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionEffective internal communications can improve staff engagement and efficiency
What's it about?
Conflicting messages and crossed wires cause frustration within an organisation, resulting in dissatisfaction and undermining productivity. Developing and delivering a comprehensive and clear blueprint for internal communications can go a long way to ensuring staff understand what the organisation is aiming for and how they plan to achieve it. This workshop explores effective techniques for communicating internally and the role it plays in the broader communication mix, contributing to an improvement in performance.
Who should attend?
This workshop will benefit anyone engaged in or responsible for producing communications material, including those who are new to the field of internal communication and those with limited experience of professional communications in general.
- Recognise the benefits from effective internal communications
- Understand the factors which make internal communications a great vehicle for staff acquisition, motivation and retention
- Have skills to help disseminate organisational objectives, targets and information throughout all departments and divisions
- Recognise good practice in creating the right message for the right stakeholders
- Be aware of the opportunities to communicate in different and newer ways
Your organisation will benefit from enhanced communications with staff and other stakeholders. Clearer messages will lead to less misunderstanding and go a long way to mproving the efficiency and atmosphere in your organisation. Staff that feel engaged are empowered and by harnessing this your organisation will become increasingly successful.
Course Structure Highlights
- scope of communication tools, their advantages and limitations
- identify and engage with stakeholders
- 8-stage action plan
- Analyse your organisation
- Set down strategic and tactical communication objectives
- Segment your audiences – rank stakeholders
- Develop key messages and themes for each group
- Match communications vehicles and media to your objectives
- Implementation - set and follow an action plan
- Recognise and defuse barriers to implementation
- Measure the outcome – appropriate key performance indicators