Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 25% discount.
Course IntroductionManaging your brand communications online to avoid reputation damage
What's it about?
Social Media and digital marketing have completely changed how we engage with our audience. The use of twitter, social networks and user reviews are just a few of the issues that have transformed the PR and brand management landscape. This course will show you how to monitor, manage and engage with customers using these channels. It will also show you how to manage your online reputation most effectively.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone responsible for managing online PR and/or online branding and who wants practical knowledge that they can implement immediately.
- Plan and execute online PR campaigns from start to finish (including analysis)
- Identify online opportunities and threats
- Understand, use social media and follow industry guidelines and best practice
- Identify how and where to monitor your brand online
- Deal with online PR disasters and know how to avoid them in the first place
- Identify and engage with online audiences
- Use the tools and sources of information for developing successful campaigns
- Understand the latest trends and areas to watch
- Report on and analyse campaigns from a metric and quality point of view
Organisations will benefit from a greater return from their online campaigns and be reassured they are following best practice and industry guidelines. An awareness of where a brand is being discussed and what is being said, as well as how to respond to these communications, is essential for managing any brand.
Course Structure Highlights
- Online PR in perspective
- Best practice online communications
- Online PR and search engine optimization
- Pay per click and crisis management
- Brand monitoring
- Social networking and bookmarking
- User review and discussions
- Blogs and comments
- Online press office
- Choosing the most effective options