£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionMoving email marketing to the next level with the latest developments
What's it about?
Email marketing is a cost-effective and highly engaging digital marketing tool. However, it is also one of the most challenging strategies to employ due to the issues of spam, changes in user interactions with email, mobile usage for email and the fast changing digital environment. This course offers an advanced and practical guide to getting the most from email campaigns using the latest techniques and tools.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone involved in marketing who is looking to improve the results of their email marketing by going beyond the basics.
- Plan and execute effective email campaigns from initial concept to analysis
- Identify the most suitable email marketing tools for your campaign
- Integrate your email campaigns with your other marketing activities
- Use social media and email marketing for better results
- Segment your data for better response rates and interpret your analytics to improve your campaigns
- Use A/B and multivariance testing to improve your emails
- Optimise and improve your landing pages
- Understand the legal and best practice frameworks for email marketing
Organisations will benefit from their participants obtaining knowledge of industry best practice, using the latest email marketing tools and delivering highly effective reporting that increases open rates, click through rates and --essentially -- the bottom line.
Course Structure Highlights
- Email marketing in perspective
- The latest email marketing tools
- Data collection for email marketing
- CRM integration
- Email and social media
- Segmentation for better results
- Version testing
- Landing page optimisation
- Analytics and email marketing