£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionEverything you need to know to be a successful digital marketer
What's it about?
The world is increasingly becoming digital orientated, and sophisticated technology is enabling the masses to be constantly online. In reaction to this every marketer needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing tools and techniques in order to improve their customer value proposition and overall competitiveness. You'll check how much you already know, grasp some stuff you never properly understood before and, no doubt, identify some areas you’ll want to go into more deeply in the future.
Who should attend?
This workshop has been designed specifically for individuals and organisations who want to get a better understanding of the key digital marketing trends, tools and techniques available with a view to improving their digital marketing activity and effectiveness.
- Understand digital marketing and the key tools and techniques available.
- Create an integrated Digital Marketing Plan
- Develop clear and measurable objectives for your digital marketing activities.
- Create a great website, great content, great experience.
- Get found on the web (SEO/SEM – Search Engine Optimisation/Marketing).
- Build a digital profile using tools such as blogs, content marketing, social media, etc.
- Design, develop and deliver an engaging digital marketing proposition.
- Use digital metrics, web analytics and social media monitoring to assess your positioning.
A better understanding of both established digital marketing tools and techniques (website, email) and newer ones (blogs/microblogs, content, mobile, podcasts, social networks), coupled with an insight into best practice application, should ensure your organisation is in a position to deliver a better and integrated customer experience.
Course Structure Highlights
- Digital marketing defined, the landscape, where are we now? How did we get there? What’s Changing?
- Overview of key tools and techniques available.
- Why digital marketing? – Key pros and cons, challenges and opportunities.
- The characteristics of successful digital brands
- Building your digital marketing profile (in general).
- Detailed overview of specific digital profile building tools and techniques.
- Developing an integrated Digital Marketing Plan incorporating Web 2.0 tools.
- Permission based acquisition and retention/relationship strategies within the current legal/regulatory environment (cookies, privacy, tracking).
- Useful digital and social media metrics and analytics to help you improve your digital marketing proposition, efficiency, effectiveness and ROI.