£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionCultivate confidence for dealing with customers
What's it about?
Making a great impression from the start, persuading someone to buy your product, following up to ensure they are satisfied and handling complaints considerately – these skills are vital to providing successful customer service. This workshop helps participants better understand customers and equips them with skills to navigate varying needs, demands and challenges with courtesy and confidence
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in external-facing business services would benefit from this workshop, especially those in marketing or selling directly to clients; managing teams who market or sell directly to clients; handling customer requests, concerns and complaints.
- Recognise your customers (internal and external)
- Understand the importance of the service chain
- Develop effective communication and assertiveness skills
- Develop professional and useful ways to respond to complaints and concerns
- Communicate positively with existing and potential customers
Your organisation will benefit from having employees who are able to efficiently and considerately engage and persuade customers, as well as handle any complaints effectively. By building a positive brand and securing customers’ referrals, an organisation can expand and improve profitability.
Course Structure Highlights
- Defining service chain responsibilities
- Internal vs external customers
- Services: marketing, advertising, sales, accounts
- Confidence with courtesy
- Useful models of complaints procedures
- Following up to build sustainability into the business
- Create a compelling physical presence
- Listening with sensitivity and cultivating trust
- Effective body language and eye contact
- Engaging groups and difficult people
- Clear, compelling written and verbal communication