£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionUsing LinkedIn to engage your network or market and enhance your professional identity or branding
What's it about?
This course is for people who are developing their use of LinkedIn, either as an individual or as a business. It is a hands on course providing practical tips on how to use it effectively.
Who should attend?
This introductory course is designed for anyone considering whether they should use LinkedIn or is unsure if they are using it to its full potential.
- What LinkedIn enables you to do
- Discover practical tips on using it more effectively
- Learn what to consider as part of your personal and business LinkedIn strategy
- Discover ways to integrate LinkedIn within your digital marketing channel mix
You will discover how LinkedIn can work better for you and your business. Organisations will learn whether a LinkedIn strategy will help them achieve their marketing goals and understand the resources required to do it.
Course Structure Highlights
- LinkedIn marketing in perspective and how it can be used
- Building a following and content
- Web 2.0 and 3.0
- Using LinkedIn for acquisition of new clients and understanding and engaging with existing ones
- Key considerations for your LinkedIn strategy
- Success criteria
- Integrating LinkedIn within your digital marketing channel mix