£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionUsing social media to engage in dialogue and drive business growth
What's it about?
New media and tchnologies are an essential part of marketing. Your products, services and brands are being discussed right now on the web and this is influencing customer perception and action. This course will show you how to use social media to engage with business customers in this social sphere to generate new leads, positively influence them, build relationships and enhance customer service. The workshop provides best practice for using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging and LinkedIn.
Who should attend?
This course is for marketers, digital marketing practitioners, sales and new business specialists, who need to know more about social media. The course is also for anyone seeking to understand when and why to use social media platforms.
- Understand content marketing and the benefits of sharing across the digital ecosystem
- Distinguish between different forms of social media marketing activity
- Assess the value of social media to your business
- Review where your brand and products are being discussed and the value of social tools
- Develop a planning framework to implement different forms of social media marketing
- Recognise the principal techniques, outcomes and advantages of social media
- Monitor and influence social networks
- Build social media into a campaign
- Best practice for using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
This workshop will help participants get up to speed with the latest in social media and select tools relevant to their organisation rather than following the crowd. Participants will learn to evaluate and prioritise their options, know which social media tools matter and how to use them. This workshop can be tailored to address B2B and B2C marketing.
Course Structure Highlights
- Marketing then and now: how our business environment has evolved
- Social media trends
- Social media channel planning framework: developing and executing a social media plan
- Putting it together – mobile, integration and measurement
- Blogging and influencing communities
- Key social channels best practice – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, including dealing with incidents and comments
- Widgets – what they are and how to apply them
- Reputation management - tools, measures and techniques for monitoring your reach and perception
- Bringing your campaign together