£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionExploring how email can enhance marketing and boost business
What's it about?
Email marketing has been a core tool in digital marketing for many years but it is often not used to its full potential due to issues around design, user targeting and spam. This course offers a practical guide to getting the most from email campaigns using the latest techniques, tools and best practice.
Who should attend?
The workshop suits anyone with the responsibility for delivering email marketing campaigns, either in-house or agency side. It will benefit those new to email marketing as well as experienced marketers who feel they could be getting more from their email strategy.
- Plan integrated email campaigns
- Devise creative and copy to increase open and click-through rates
- Use tests and tracking metrics to improve response
- Select email marketing management systems
- Building email lists
- Review the latest on ethical and legal constraints
- Design an effective newsletter
- Measure and improve email campaigns
The course will give organisations the ability to use email marketing as part of their integrated marketing plan. As well as covering best practice, it will discuss the legal aspects of email marketing, allowing organisations to adhere to the growing guidelines surrounding spam and data protection.
Course Structure Highlights
- Introduction to success factors for email marketing
- Legal briefing
- Deliverability and designing email templates
- Selecting an Email Service Provider
- Goal-setting for email campaigns
- Segmentation and targeting
- Campaign planning activity
- Structuring an email to maximise response
- Effective copywriting
- Email analytics