Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionFine-tune your presentation and pitching skills for maximum impact
What's it about?
Staying in control is vital when the spotlight is on you and the way you present can make a considerable impact on your professional and personal success. We are judged by how competently we deliver our message and this programme is designed to develop powerful presenters.
This masterclass will help you present with intelligence and in an influential manner. It will equip you with the skills needed to field complex questions and handle difficult audience members astutely.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for those who deliver presentations, pitches
- Identify your Perfect Presenter Profile and work towards its achievement
- Have more confidence and competence in front of any audience
- Use a toolkit of techniques for structuring presentations that make an impact
- Gain more control in audience interactions and challenging presentation situations
- Set a plan for maximising presentation opportunities
- Delivering the right message with authority
- Make figures meaningful and memorable and create impactful data visualization
- Organise and share collaborative ideas
- Use word cloud visualisation to better understand customer needs and brand impact
Participants will benefit from heightened confidence, competence and credibility and the ability to ensure that each public engagement achieves the impact it aimed for. Your organisation will benefit from your ability to influence decision makers, gain acceptance of ideas and win more business.
Course Structure Highlights
- Plan your presentation – the need for accuracy and strategic planning
- Structure your presentation – establish and maintain rapport to keep the attention of the audience
- Time your presentation
- The digital presentation
- Audience analysis – demographic analysis and a basic overview of neuro-linguistic programming
- Non-verbal communication – its importance and the rules of harmony
- Listening – the basic rules for effective listening
- The motivated sequence presentation – motivational needs and appeals
- Visual aids – use them effectively to enhance a presentation
- Team presentations – how to get the best from your team
- Social and informal occasions, panels and seminars, business pitches and media interviews
- Questions and interruptions – deal successfully with the unexpected