Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionCreating an engaging and effective blog strategy
What's it about?
Publishing a helpful and entertaining blog that establishes your authority is an effective way to build an online community and boost your business development. This workshop is for people who are considering writing a blog or developing a blogging strategy. It is a hands on course where delegates will learn why they should blog as well as practical tips on how to do it effectively.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who is considering whether they should start writing a blog or is developing their first blogging strategy for the business. It is an introductory level course.
- Decide whether blogging is right for you
- Discover practical tips on writing an effective blog
- What to consider as part of your blogging strategy
- Understand how to track and deal with comments on your blog
Participants will discover whether blogging is right for them and how to deliver an engaging blog. Organisations will discover whether a blogging strategy will help achieve marketing goals and understand the resources required for this.
Course Structure Highlights
- What is a blog?
- Web 2.0 & 3.0 and implications for marketers
- Why do people blog? What are the benefits?
- Tips on writing an engaging blog and importance of content
- Key considerations for your blogging strategy
- Tracking and dealing with comments
- Success criteria for blogs