Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionGain confidence, credibility and composure in any workplace.
What's it about?
Communications skills in general are essential in any environment, having the ability to speak, write clearly and powerfully and successfully articulate your message can be the difference between success and failure for many women. This workshop will help you find your voice, identify and build your strengths whilst also equipping you with the skills and tools required to address any weaknesses and become a more effective communicator demonstrating confidence, composure and credibility.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for any woman, in any role, in any workplace. It will be particularly useful for those wanting to develop their career, build and grow relationships; involved in client and other external facing work; or those who need to present or communicate to teams of people.
- Increased self-awareness
- Learn to speak in public
- Learn to listen
- Understand the needs of colleagues and other stakeholders
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in work relationships
- Develop key influencing skills and
- Identify and embrace different working styles and personalities
- Develop presence
- Building rapport, trust and understanding
Your organisation will benefit from employees who have examined their working styles and uncovered new and more effective ways of interacting with those around them. BRM is a crucial link between individuals and the business. It focuses on improving relationships in order to maximise business value.
Course Structure Highlights
- The BRM Role as a connector, navigator, and orchestrator
- The House of BRM
- Maturity of Business Relationship Management
- BRM “DNA” –the six BRM competencies:
- Strategic Partnership
- Business IQ
- Portfolio Management
- Provider Domain
- Business Transition Management
- Powerful Communication
- Clear, compelling written and verbal communication
- Listening with sensitivity and cultivating trust
- Effective body language and eye contact
- Engaging groups and difficult people