Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 25% discount.
Course IntroductionPreparing powerful, accurate stories on possibly the greatest threat to humanity
What's it about?
A key part of a successful media management strategy is being prepared for reputation crisis and knowing how to manage risks smartly and resolve problems before they are too big. This course helps participants to prepare for possible crises, assess size and impact, and implement procedures to deal with issues and limit any negative impact.
Who should attend?
This workshop targets media professionals in companies, as well as private and public organisations. Potential delegates could include e-content officers, communication managers, marketing specialists, social media specialists and communication strategists.
- Building a social media strategy and protocol
- Know what is and what is not a crisis
- Learn from relevant crisis
- What do you do in times of crisis
Participants will better understand what constitutes a social media crisis and have the tools and skills to navigate their way effectively through it
Course Structure Highlights
- Current assessment
- Scenarios and imitation
- Real case crisis examples
- Why do we need a strategy
- A step-by-step strategy building
- Discussions and practitioners third-party opinion