Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionUsing Facebook to achieve your marketing objectives
What's it about?
This hands-on course will guide you through the practicalties of using Facebook to help achieve your business objectives, including engaging with your community and enhancing your brand. Covering topics like Facebook advertising, business pages and more advanced topics like Edgerank, the course will demonstrate how Facebook can work for you and your organisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for managing social media campaigns will leave the course with practical knowledge that they can implement immediately.
- Plan and execute Facebook campaigns from start to finish (including analysis)
- Understand the options within Facebook
- Build and manage Facebook pages
- Working and design effectively with Facebook timeline
- How Facebook apps work and how you can customize the user experience
- How to build and run Facebook advertising campaigns
- Learn how to integrate other digital marketing campaigns with Facebook
- Understand the reporting from Facebook insights
Organisations will benefit from a greater return from their Facebook campaigns and be reassured they are following best practice and industry guidelines. They will also see how social media campaigns can be measured an improved.
Course Structure Highlights
- Facebook marketing in perspective
- Best practice Facebook pages
- Facebook advertising and promoted posts
- Effective targeting
- Facebook Apps
- Online engagement and advocacy
- Facebook insights and analytics