Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionMaking your message clear, concise, memorable and compelling
What's it about?
This introductory course in copywriting covers all the elements that make good copy for all purposes, whether your writing is for your job, for a blog or for a personal project. The workshop will provide you with the essential principles of capturing and holding the attention of your readers, including how to target a message to a specific audience, how to craft clickable headlines and, most importantly, how to make yourself understood.
Who should attend?
This large-scale, seminar-style course is for anyone interested in learning how to improve their writing, whether it's for websites, press releases, newsletters or blogs.
- Define your brand’s voice more accurately
- Plan coherently and creatively
- Produce more effective headlines
- Influence and convince the reader
- Develop and use a brief
- Bring your copy to life
- Construct powerful paragraphs and sentences
- Apply the techniques of copywriting to blog posts, web pages, direct mail and press releases
- Plan a strategy for future development
Participants will benefit from new skills and techniques that will help them make their writing more engaging and effective.
Course Structure Highlights
- Boiling your story down to the essentials
- Different structures and styles for editorial, web copy, social media, ad copy and more
- The importance of first and last sentences
- How to compose a tempting headline
- How to read your audience, and tailor your content to them
- Improving your readability
- Tone and language: how to establish a readable, memorable style