Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 25% discount.
Course IntroductionMastering best practice presentation skills for increased business and professional success
What's it about?
We are increasingly judged on how competently we deliver our message as well as the message itself. This applies to staff meetings, client presentations and our wider business and social communications. The difference between success and failure often rests on our ability to be an effective and persuasive presenter. This programme will develop powerful presenters who feel confident in their own performance. People who can build and maintain rapport with their audience and who can communicate in an impressive and influential manner.
Who should attend?
Everyone who needs to make business presentations more effective, enjoyable and successful, especially those in more senior positions, who need to make a difference to business performance.
- Identify your perfect presenter profile and work towards its achievement.
- Have more confidence and competence in front of any audience.
- Build and maintain rapport with their audience.
- Have a greater understanding of audiences needs and how to satisfy them.
- Use a toolkit of techniques for structuring presentations that make an impact.
- Gain more control in audience interactions and challenging presentation situations.
- Set a plan for maximising presentation opportunities.
You will benefit from higher levels of competence and credibility during presentations. You will learn to use a range of presentation techniques to achieve your objectives and inspire people to action. Future presentations will be welcomed, not feared. Organisations who invest in this programme for their sales and marketing professionals and other senior personnel will gain significant benefits. Their staff’s increased presentation skills and self-confidence will enable them to influence decision makers, gain acceptance of ideas, win more business and enjoy greater success.
Course Structure Highlights
- The importance of being ourselves when presenting.
- How to be in control, relaxed and confident and keep audience attention.
- The role of body posture and language, what it says to the audience.
- Opening and closing presentations for maximum impact.
- Structure and content to gain acceptance of ideas and proposals.
- Visual aids and vocal aids, including PowerPoint.
- Handling questions and answer sessions.
- Learning from each experience and building on our strengths.