Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 25% discount.
Course IntroductionFind new avenues for your sales and improve your online proposition
What's it about?
A sales proposition can stand out to a much wider audience if social media platforms are used effectively. Social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn now also contain as much useful information about sales contacts as meetings or calls. They are essential resources for discovering new contacts and following up with existing contacts.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all members of a sales team from leaders to specialists. It also contains essential skills for marketing and new business teams.
- Use social media to connect with potential customers with the use of blogs, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Identification of promising leads and prospects
- Learn how to create a social media strategy that operates across a variety of platforms
- Sales skills that are applicable mainly in the online sphere
- Learn how to consolidate and work leads from social media
Sales teams will enhance their abilities in every step of the sales process by learning how best to exploit social media’s advantages. Customer relationships in particular can be formed and cemented much more easily with social media. The drawbacks of social media will also be covered to ensure reputations are managed properly.
Course Structure Highlights
- Researching new opportunities
- Identifying new leads
- How to build a network of new contacts
- Connecting with your audience – blogging, LinkedIn
- Increasing your visibility and reputation on social media