Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionUsing Twitter to engage your market and enhance branding
What's it about?
This hands-on course will guide you through the practicalties of using Twitter to help achieve your business objectives such as market engagement and brand enhancement. The workshop will show you how to effectively tweet updates, build a following and advocate engagment.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for managing social media campaigns will leave the course with practical knowledge that they can implement immediately, using Twitter for their own benefit and that of their organisation.
- Plan and execute Twitter campaigns from start to finish (including analysis)
- Understand best practice within Twitter
- How to write effective Tweets and build a following
- Understand the importance of content
- Learn how to integrate other digital marketing campaigns with Twitter
- Be able to monitor your brand or product on Twitter
- Engage with the influencers and advocates on Twitter
Organisations will benefit from a greater return from their Twitter campaigns and be reassured that they are following best practice and industry guidelines. They will also see how social media campaigns can be measured and improved.
Course Structure Highlights
- Twitter marketing in perspective
- Building a following and content
- The mechanics of a Tweet
- Promoted Tweets
- Social media monitoring and engagement online
- Tweeting: When, how often and what about?
- Twitter data and tools