• Are you thinking about going through B Corp certification for your business but not sure what the legal requirements are?
• Are you launching an impact-oriented business and confused about which business (or non-profit) structure to choose?
This hands-on session is designed to help you understand the legal framework for impact-minded businesses operating in Canada, hosted by two lawyers who will also be able to answer any questions you have about navigating your legal journey.
What’s covered during the session:
- Introduction to the legal options for impact-focused organizations in Canada
- What resources exist for impact-focused organizations?
- De-mystifying the B Corp legal change process; what it means and how to make the change
- Q&A session