Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionStructuring and developing an effective social media strategy
What's it about?
This is a hands-on course designed to introduce practical tips, ideas and suggestions on how to get more from social media . The workshop presents general best practice that applies across all platforms and also explores effective platform-specific techniques for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Participants will be encouraged to add value to the day by sharing their experiences with the group.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who wants to achieve more from their existing social media activities but it is not for those unfamiliar with social media technologies.
- Ability to structure a social media strategy and evolve it constantly
- Develop social media messages that will engage your audience and bring value to your business
- Assess the value of social media to your business
- Review where your brand and products are being discussed and the value of different social tools
- Build relationships with key audiences
- Monitor and influence social networks
- Build social media into a campaign
- Best practice for using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Ability to create a brand narrative
The ability to plan and develop social media activity that targets specific audiences and specific business goals in an effective and efficient way. Participants will learn a structured way to approach social media that will increase productivity and business benefit.
Course Structure Highlights
- Planning – your social media activity
- Growth and engagement – develop your online audience
- Best practices – for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Sales – drive sales through your social media traffic
- Productivity techniques
- Measurement – issues in measuring the value of your social media activity
- Evaluate – you and your competitors’ activity