£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionProduce powerful content for social media to enhance your business development
What's it about?
The rapid rise of social media requires that businesses convey key messages via these platforms and that you manage any risks to your professional reputation. One size doesn’t fit all and it is vital that you understand how to use Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook effectively. This workshop will help you keep up with the latest trends in social media, select the most effective media for the message and use your company’s Intranet effectively.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those with several years’ experience in marketing, communications or PR.
- Develop and deliver key messages effectively via the appropriate social media platform
- Understand reputational risk and how to avoid damage
- Knowing when to use Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Awareness of social media trends
- Apply keyword strategies for search engine optimisation so that your content gets discovered
- Write content for blogs and social media that inspires people to follow and share
- Distil your writing down into its purest, simplest form for micro-formats like Twitter and SMS
Participants will benefit from understanding the fundamental differences between writing for paper and writing for electronic delivery. They will be able to use this new knowledge in developing effective digital and social media communications strategies.
Course Structure Highlights
- Structuring and developing key messages for social media consumption
- Combining text and pictures effectively
- Blogging techniques
- Writing for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Using social media to build relationships
- Practicalities and pitfalls