Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.<
Course IntroductionIdentify and produce engaging multi-media news using the latest mobile media tools
What's it about?
More and more journalists are now using their smartphone as an electronic news gathering device as online magazines and newspapers increasingly expect reporters to add multimedia content to their story. The one-day course will teach you how to record audio and how to shoot video using your smartphone.
Who should attend?
All journalists would benefit from this training course and it would also be useful to anyone involved in the production of multi-media content while on the move.
- Identify, and produce mobile multi-media stories with confidence and context
- Grasp what makes a good content
- Learn to present stories in exciting ways while maintaining standards of fairness, accuracy and quality
- Learn to pictures and making shot selections suitable for professional broadcast
- Understand the fundamentals of good news production values in the context of multi-media