Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionFine-tuning your delivery and adapting your style for maximum impact
What's it about?
Our advanced presentation skills course helps you stay in control when you’re in the spotlight. It will help you present with intelligence, deal with complex questions or difficult audience members astutely and build your confidence. You will practice skills to help you engage your audience, make your points understood and keep your audience’s attention.
Who should attend?
A valuable course for those who currently deliver presentations/pitches and want to enhance their impact and credibility. It is especially popular with those from senior management, and those looking to build rapport and polish their personal presentation style.
- Confidence to get the right message across with authority and ensure it will be remembered
- Ability to manage challenging people and situations within your presentation
- Understanding of how to make your message stand out and get the audience to accept what you’re saying
- Tools to help you overcome your nerves through effective preparation and planning
You will benefit from higher levels of competence and credibility during presentations. You will learn to use a range of presentation techniques to achieve your objectives and inspire people to action. Future presentations will be welcomed, not feared. Organisations will gain significant benefits from their staff’s increased ability to influence decision makers, win more business and enjoy greater success.
Course Structure Highlights
- Plan your presentation – the need for accuracy and strategic planning
- Structure your presentation – establish and maintain rapport to keep the attention of the audience
- Time your presentation
- Audience analysis – demographic analysis and a basic overview of neuro-linguistic programming
- Non-verbal communication – its importance and the rules of harmony
- Listening – the basic rules for effective listening
- The motivated sequence presentation – motivational needs and appeals
- Visual aids – use them effectively to enhance a presentation
- Team presentations – how to get the best from your team
- Special situations – social and informal occasions, panels and seminars, business pitches and media interviews
- Questions and interruptions – deal successfully with the unexpected