Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionManaging relationships with trust and understanding for business success
What's it about?
Organisations succeed when their people co-operate and collaborate. Time and financial pressures; internal reporting and operating structures; distance; gender, age and cultural gaps; as well as conflicting performance targets can undermine professional relationships. This workshop shows you how to build trusting and constructive relationships with colleagues, managers, contractors and other stakeholders.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for business professionals of any level, including those wanting to build trust-based relationships; involved in client and other external facing work; and performing internal support functions.
- Increased self-awareness
- Understand the needs of colleagues and other stakeholders
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in work relationships
- Develop key influencing skills
- Identify and embrace different working styles and personalities
- Develop presence
- Building rapport, trust and understanding
Your organisation will benefit from employees who have examined their working styles and uncovered new and more effective ways of interacting with those around them. BRM is a crucial link between individuals and the business. It focuses on improving relationships in order to maximise business value.
Course Structure Highlights
- The BRM Role as a connector, navigator, and orchestrator
- The House of BRM
- Maturity of Business Relationship Management BRM “
- DNA” –the six BRM competencies:
- Strategic Partnership
- Business IQ
- Portfolio Management
- Provider Domain
- Business Transition Management
- Powerful Communication
- Clear, compelling written and verbal communication
- Listening with sensitivity and cultivating trust
- Effective body language and eye contact
- Engaging groups and difficult people