Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 25% discount.
Course IntroductionWriting for online impact and taking search optimisation to the next level
What's it about?
The impact of digital content hinges largely on how structured your search engine optimisation (SEO) plan is and how well this is integrated with the copywriting of content for your digital site. This workshop shows you how to plan your SEO, review the many techniques that can increase search traffic and measure the number and behavior of resulting customers. It will show you how to use best practice SEO tactics to win new customers and retain existing ones in order to create a profitable online business.
Who should attend?
Anyone who produces content for a website would benefit from this workshop. It would be particularly useful for marketing and web managers, who are implementing SEO programmes in B2B and B2C markets. Participation in this training can be enhanced if participants bring access to their own Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics accounts and raise any campaign specific issues.
- Research, plan, co-ordinate, and implement structured SEO programs across various teams
- Learn about the four signal groups that Google measures to determine ranking
- Measure the results of your SEO
- Understand the close relationship between copywriting and SEO
- Produce more effective written content
- Make the best use of your budget
- Win support for SEO and avoid the smoke and mirrors accusations of stakeholders
- Improve the focus, process and techniques of SEO with valuable hints and tips
- Gain a broader understanding of the role of SEO within the overall marketing plan
The workshop will provide a deeper understanding of the significance of SEO, helping you plan for better results, win project budget from higher management and deliver a better return on investment for your organisation as it increases the value of non-paid traffic to its website.
Course Structure Highlights
- The four principle SEO signal groups: content; links; users; trust
- Keyword and SEO research
- Identifying the existing strengths of your website and how to improve them
- Apportioning SEO spend
- Collecting, measuring and managing SEO reporting
- The right SEO mix for your market
- Building your own SEO toolbox
- SEO copywriting
- Integrating social media and your SEO programme
- Selecting and working with an SEO
- Improving SEO
- Optimisation for web, video, shopping etc.