£495 for individuals - £3,000 for groups - Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionConceptual writing and creative delivery across multimedia
What's it about?
This workshop is for people who want to think in a truly conceptual way about their writing. You’ll learn how to produce creative responses to a marketing brief and think about combining words and images in striking ways. During the course, you’ll get involved in brainstorming sessions more normally associated with ad agencies and learn to dramatise propositions more effectively.
Who should attend?
This course is for people with significant marketing and communications experience, who work closely with agencies or produce their own creative ideas in-house. It is also suitable for those who have previously attended the Principles of Great Copywriting course. We offer specialist courses on different genres of writing, including press releases and newsletters, brochures and leaflets and copy for the web.
- How to judge the quality of a creative brief and get the information you need for your work
- Approaches to brainstorming marketing communications and advertising concepts
- The relationship between art direction and copy
- Sustaining a message across multiple executions and media
- How to work more adventurously with tone of voice
Many marketers are challenged to be more creative in their communications but often lack the support or training to make it happen. Others find they’re asked to judge or critique the work of agencies. In this workshop, you’ll explore the elements that make advertising and marcoms work effectively and gain confidence in distinguishing good solutions from mediocre ones.
Course Structure Highlights
- The essentials of a creative brief
- Thinking conceptually about marketing communications propositions
- Dramatising propositions through words and imagery
- Adapting tone of voice for different audiences