Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 25% discount.
Course IntroductionBuilding a strategic roadmap for a successful digital culture
What's it about?
It’s no longer good enough to think of how you do digital –you have to be digital. It’s all-consuming. All too often people think they can hive it off to another part of the company or put the‘d’ in someone’s job title and still be successful, and this leads to failure.
This intensive course will help you develop and leave after two days with an understanding of the key elements of digital transformation and a plan for your next steps in the transformation process. The course covers both the tactical elements of transformation as well as the strategic and measurement frameworks that will allow you to confidently develop a digital transformation plan that can be effectively implemented in the real-world.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for senior managers, executives and business leaders, responsible for people, processes and strategy and interested in building a strategic roadmap towards digital transformation.
- Digital Transformation in Perspective
- Understanding Digital Capability
- Common Initial Pitfalls
As well as your digital transformation next steps, you’ll leave with a range of tools, techniques and frameworks that will help you face the challenges required to implement your transformation.
Course Structure Highlights
- The 10 Core Areas of Transformation
- Leadership Buy-In - Does the most senior leadership understand the importance of digital and will they support change needed in order to implement effective digital?
- Team Ability - Do the team have the necessary skills in order to implement effective digital marketing activity?
- Market Readiness - Is the target audience using the digital channels we intend to use and do they have a sufficient level adoption to make this viable?
- Strategy - Do we have a digital strategy that aligns with our overall business and marketing strategy?
- Governance - Do we have clear guidance, rules, policies and processes in how we implement digital marketing and are these embedded into our organisation?
- Infrastructure - Do we have suitable technical infrastructure, including IT and tools, to allow us to implement targeted digital marketing
- Measurement - Do we have measurement frameworks that allow us to judge the success of our digital marketing efforts?
- Financial - Can the measurement of our digital activity be directly connected the financial results of our business so we can judge its true impact and success?
- Innovation - Do we have a culture of innovation that will allow us to test and learn?
- Planning your next steps - planning workshop