Corporate Groups £3,000 per day (6 -12 delegates) – Charities up to 30% discount.
Course IntroductionCreating compelling video and audio digital news packages
What's it about?
Staying in control is vital when the spotlight is on you and the way you engage with the media can make a considerable impact on your professional success. We are judged by how competently we deliver our message and this workshop is designed to help you field complex questions and handle crises astutely. You will take part in at least three “real life” media interviews, covering print, radio and television.
Who should attend?
This masterclass will benefit chief executives and other board directors; senior managers; PR and media managers; as well as experienced key spokespeople.
- Formulate key messages
- Handle all types of Crisis Media Interviews
- Maintain control of media interviews
- Ensure your side of the story is heard
- Develop successful media handling skills
- Improve TV, radio and press interview technique
Participants will benefit from a deeper understanding of how to deal with the media and retain control in all situations regardless of the level of crisis. Participants will also improve their ability to present their messages clearly and in an engaging manner.
Course Structure Highlights
- Prepare for crisis– the basic tools
- Identify the kind of issues that could hit you
- Build a crisis management team
- Prepare materials
- Use our 3 R formula (Regret, Reason and Remedy)
- Identify your audience and your crisis spokespeople.
- Take control of media interviews
- Handle difficult interviews with challenging material
- Use media tools – such as holding statements and Q&A sheets
- Take control of crisis & success media interviews
- Tips on voice – for radio and visual presentation – for television