Course IntroductionBuild a solid foundation to communicate to your market
What's it about?
Every organisation has a range of marketing tools available to promote its services and products -- from direct selling to advertising and social media. It’s not always easy to know which tool serves the best purpose at the appropriate time. This workshop will widen your knowledge of marketing tools and their individual strengths, as well as provide valuable insight into how marketing is rapidly changing due to social media, mobile and digital platforms.
Who should attend?
This workshop will be useful to people who are new to marketing and are looking for a concise overview, as well as people who have marketing communications responsibilities as part of a wider role.
- Familiarity with the range of communication tools and techniques
- Analyse the best mix of tools for your organisation
- New knowledge and skills to improve your organisation’s marketing
Your organisation will benefit from employees who understand the marketing communication options available and who can develop the right marketing communications strategy. Employees will also learn how to manage and enhance the relationship that exists between marketers and external partners such as advertising and PR agencies.
Course Structure Highlights
- Marketing tools and techniques available and how they are changing
- Awareness of challenges facing business today
- Marketing communications within your organisation
- Needs of target audiences to aid communications messages
- Effectiveness of campaign activity
- Assess tools and techniques including advertising, direct mail, public relations and sales promotion, as well as personal selling
- Working with professional suppliers such as advertising agencies
- Capitalising on the full potential of electronic media
- Exploring brand journalism